Skip to main content

a week of polka dots, ice cream, and naps

This past week was my hubbies birthday! We went out and celebrated with friends. I'm mad at myself because I didn't grab any pictures of him but I did take this picture this weekend.

I got an iPhone this week and the first picture I snapped was this one. Well, technically he snapped it but potato, potata.

For those outside of the warm state of Arizona, I'm sorry. It's been beautiful lately during the day. So nice infact that I broke out a sundress and open-toed shoes.


Along with this warm weather comes ice cream. There is a pet shop down the way that sells ice cream shaped doggie treats. Apollo kept running around with his so I could only snap a picture of Achilles with his.
Doesn't he loook so handsome? Messy, but handsome.

Of course, this past week was full of relaxing, do to all of our streinous work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer

I had a great summer. I know I was gone for a while but I have LOTS of fun stuff to share with you guys. I redesigned the blog (awesome right?), got grass in the backyard (you can see a little pic of it at the top of the blog plus some pics in here), we grilled, and I did a super fun side job. Here are some pictures of us having fun. How tasty does this look? Can you guess what I'm doing for my side job? It's hard to see I know. My hubby took the picture with one of our cell phones. BUT I'm actually doing team pictures for a school. How exciting is that? So Brian started back in Boy Scouts. Now he was an eagle scout and it turns out he was the very first eagle scout from his troop. How many girls out there dreamed of a man in uniform? Well let this be a lesson to you. BE SPECIFIC when you dream and or pray for these things; otherwise, you will get a blurry picture of a dork. But after this update I had better take a break. It looks like someone i

2 Year Anniversary

May 15th is our anniversary. For out two year anniversary we went to the Grand Canyon. It really couldn't have been greater. Here are some of the pictures from this past weekend. This was our cabin and the view from our window We learned how to lasso and saw tadpoles Relaxed and enjoyed the view I do have some travel tips for you. If a place if called "Out of this World", you really should stop and try their food. Eat a burger, take a picture, order a cake (try to be better than me and snap a picture before you scarf it down), also, order a pizza to take back to your room. It'll be worth it. Trust me.

House Updates

We like to redecorate our downstairs. A lot. We've added throw pillows and rugs, as seen here , and we've painted our dining room wall . We've done more changes. Can you believe that? I'll share a little DIY project we did next week but right now the big change is we purchased a new couch! Brian was so excited to purchase it. We actually placed the order before Jaxon's birthday in March and have been patiently, or not so patiently depending on the day, waiting for it to arrive. Last night I got the call that it was in and they would deliver it today. Here is the before, taken late at night with awful lighting of course: Here is what it looks like now: Much better! Now unfortunately the 2 pillows that are gray are supposed to be blue on the other side like the blue one in the middle so they are going to send new ones. But how great does that thing look? It is so comfortable. If you can't find me or had a scheduled date with me that I missed,